A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Bergman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bergman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Outpatient Surgery Center Of Boca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Bergman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Mary Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Bergman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.