Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Lincoln Avenue Clinic
11211 W Lincoln Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53227
414-955-5900
Locations and availability (1)

|  Told me she would take good care of me...and did  |  show details
by Renne Wendt on Jan 29th, 2013

Very personable, gentle, and knowledgable.I Had a hysterectomy done by her. I was very nervous but after my pre op apt and the time she took with me my mind was at ease. The morning of the operation she stood at the foot of the bed, held my feet in her hands looked at me and said I am going to take good care of you....and she did! I am very happy I got her for a second opinion, and relived I have a women dr going into the menopausal time of my life.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Burke is by far the best doctor I have seen. She is so attentive and listens to me no matter what questions or concerns I have. She just did a very painful procedure on me, and I couldn't have asked for a more patient, understanding doctor. She also conducted a surgery on my partner several months ago. The way in which she talked to me following the procedure was wonderful. I am so glad we found her!

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr. Burke really takes the time to listen. She even makes phone calls about test results. However, she isn't skilled enough to deal with my fibroids, so I am going elsewhere.

|  Patient  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

I feel this doctor was the best and if I could get her back in Oregon I would because she can't be replaced ever. She is great.