Dr. Mary Burke MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Milwaukee, WI

September 22nd, 2015
Don't buy into the women's health is this physician's "passion." I visited her twice and both times she treated you like a number. The diagnosis she provided was not completely accurate and fortunately I was able to find a more competent doctor.

January 25th, 2015
Amazing
She was on call the day I delivered. I was nervous as I had traveled to Milwaukee for delivery from OH due to some complications with my baby. On the day of delivery I could not get my OBGYN. I had particularly long delivery because of 5 hours of pushing. She was incredibly patient with me. She asked me in the end if she should use to baby to vaccum her out. I said No and she did not insist. Then she asked me to give me an incision to help with baby's head coming out. I said no and she listened. She did not insist on her way. She was very encouraging and remarkably patient. I managed to push the baby out after 5 hours.

January 29th, 2013
Told me she would take good care of me...and did
Very personable, gentle, and knowledgable.I Had a hysterectomy done by her. I was very nervous but after my pre op apt and the time she took with me my mind was at ease. The morning of the operation she stood at the foot of the bed, held my feet in her hands looked at me and said I am going to take good care of you....and she did! I am very happy I got her for a second opinion, and relived I have a women dr going into the menopausal time of my life.

October 4th, 2012
Awesome!
Dr. Burke is by far the best doctor I have seen. She is so attentive and listens to me no matter what questions or concerns I have. She just did a very painful procedure on me, and I couldn't have asked for a more patient, understanding doctor. She also conducted a surgery on my partner several months ago. The way in which she talked to me following the procedure was wonderful. I am so glad we found her!

January 1st, 2012
Dr. Burke really takes the time to listen. She even makes phone calls about test results. However, she isn't skilled enough to deal with my fibroids, so I am going elsewhere.

December 31st, 2010
Patient
I feel this doctor was the best and if I could get her back in Oregon I would because she can't be replaced ever. She is great.