A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Caroline Burton MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Burton practice?
- Dr. Mary Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Burton practices Internal Medicine near Kenyon, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Kenyon Internists.