General Practitioner, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Ferris is brilliant and has a very conservative approach. She takes time to talk to you and is a very good listener. Her professional, nonjudgemental manner makes her very approachable.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's amazing as usual!

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ferris and her staff are amazing. I've been seeing Dr. Ferris for 30 years! Love her.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr.Ferris for 10yrs. She is awesome!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can always depend on Dr Ferris to keep an eye on my health status and take the time to listen to any concerns I have. She has gained my full confidence over the years. She is a special doctor with a top notch staff.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ferris is an excellent doctor. I've been going to her for approximately 20 years. She is compassionate and thorough. Her staff has always been wonderful as well.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Kelly M. on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Ferris has been my doctor for the past 29/30 years, when we discuss my health care I have the utmost confidence in her ability to accurately diagnosis situations. Dr. Ferris has always taken the time to listen first before diagnosising the situation I find her to be an absolutely great doctor as well as a good person.

Dr. Ferris show details Dr. Ferris
by James Penny Jr., on Oct 30th, 2013

Very careing doctor.

Apr 12th, 2013

The staff is terrific. They go out of their way to helpful and are very kind. I can't believe what I've read on this site. I think most reviews are written by people who are angry about one thing or another. Not me. I could not be happier in any doctor's office. Dr. Ferris is efficient, caring, and has helped me with all my medical problems. I have no complaints. I would recommend her to my family and friends without a second thought.

Nov 17th, 2012

Glad I found her.

Won't do insurance paperwork show details Won't do insurance paperwork
Nov 9th, 2012

Failed to get my disability because could not get the office to fax paperwork to insurance company. I have been off six weeks with no pay because they won't respond. Calling everyday and they din' t care.

Not the usual mill show details Not the usual mill
Aug 6th, 2011

Listens, cares, and does a great job. Not just another number here.