A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Fischer, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Fischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Fischer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Mary Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Fischer practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Vienna, VA.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists and Chevy Chase Surgeons.