Mary C Fischer, MD
Eye Doctors Of Washington
2 Wisconsin Cir Ste 230
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
301-215-1700
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

If you are looking for an excellent Surgeon who is kind, caring and does precision surgical intervention, you will be highly pleased with Dr. Fischer. I highly recommend her and her surgical staff who made my eye lid surgery a remarkably satisfactory experience.I felt at ease with the professionalism of her staff and the immaculate facilities that she uses.

|  James  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I have been to many Ophthalmologists over the past 20 years to treat chronic conjunctivitis and related eye problems. I became very discouraged with the level of treatment and results until I was referred to Dr. Fischer. Dr. Fischer is an outstanding ophtalmologist. She took the time necessary to fully understand and treat the source of my eye problems. I have been seeing Dr. Fischer for over a year and the results are amazing - my eyes are nearly symptom free for the first time in 20 years!

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

I had my sagging eyelids corrected by Dr. Fischer. I was impressed by her knowledge of the problem and explanation of the procedure to correct it. The outcome after surgery is remarkable. I can see so much better and I am no longer embarrassed by my droopy eyelids. Dr. Fischer has a wonderful bedside manner and is very down-to-earth. She loves what she does and has a passion for helping her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Fischer if you are in need of eye surgery.

|  Excellent Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

Dr. Fischer was very thorough, explained things extremely well and showed genuine concern for my condition. She is highly experienced, very knowledgeable and professional, yet friendly and approachable.