A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McKay is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McKay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. McKay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Carolyn McKay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. McKay practice?
- Dr. Mary McKay has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McKay practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.