A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Meyer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Meyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Meyer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mary Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Emergency Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians.