A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murphy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans