A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Murphy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Murphy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cathleen Murphy MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Mary Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Murphy practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.