A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Newman is Good. Dr. Newman has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Newman practice?
Dr. Mary Newman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA.
See Kennewick Internists and Kennewick Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Newman, Dr. Molly Newman, Dr. Marlyn Newman, Dr. Marybeth Newman, Dr. Mimi Newman, Dr. Marianne Newman, Dr. Polly Newman, Dr. Marisela Newman