A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Newman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Celestine Newman MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Mary Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Newman practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.