A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Caffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffrey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Caffrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Helene Caffrey DO is a female Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Caffrey practice?
- Dr. Mary Caffrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Caffrey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Cleburne Radiologists.