A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Caffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caffrey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caffrey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caffrey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Caffrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Helene Caffrey DO is a female Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary H. Caffrey practice?
- Dr. Mary Caffrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Caffrey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.