Overall Review

4.7

August 18th, 2016
The best doctor ever has been taking care of my children since they were babies

August 24th, 2015
Dr Callahan is Excellent!
New to the area and Dr Callahan was a fantastic find. My son loved her and I felt he was very well taken care of.

October 23rd, 2014
Dr.Callahan rocks and my kids just love her

October 6th, 2014
LOVE THIS PEDIATRICIAN
What a great Pediatrician! She has been caring for our family for over 4 years now. I love that she offers counsel based on her experience and "what she would do if it were her child". I can't recommend her enough.

March 1st, 2014
Beware! Misdiagnosed my daughter!!!!!
I can't stress it enough NOT to ever go to this so-called doctor. She misdiagnosed my daughter saying she had mild scoliosis. She never had any issues regarding her back/spine. Went to orthopedic surgeon and he asked "why I was here!" He said there was NOTHING wrong with my daughter. She was 100 percent ok! It was an absolute nightmare waiting for a week in between to see this specialist! She also told me that my son had high blood pressure!(does not). Mind you he had to come back in two hours for some shot he didn't need! It wasn't a required shot to begin with! Then tells me he didn't pass ear test in one of his ears. I said, gee, maybe he has wax in it! She said she was going to monitor him! Unreal! I took him to an ENT and all it was was wax in his ear! He was perfectly fine! RUN! Don't walk away from this grim reaper! She is nothing but trouble and will find SOMETHING wrong with your child even if there is nothing wrong! She was condescending to me on phone and told me "sorry you feel that way, Mom!". Never once did she say she was sorry! The orthopedic doc shook his head when I told him the story about how she scared me telling my daughter needed a back brace on weekends to wear! I made sure I told everyone I know never to go to her ever!

February 6th, 2014
Outstanding pediatrician
Dr.Callahan is an excellent pediatrician. She takes time with you and never rushes you. You can ask questions and she doesn't make you feel "dumb". She is very knowledgeable. My children just adore her