Dr. Mary Campagna-Gibson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Campagna-Gibson?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mary Campagna-Gibson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever had .

June 15th, 2016

She was a great Dr. She Moved!!!!!!

August 14th, 2013

Comprehensive in her exam; spent more time with me than any other doctor I have met. Asnswered my questions and the treatment she prescribed worked well.

August 17th, 2010

Worst Neurologist I've Seen

This doctor was very polite however she seemed to suffer from the god complex. I have a neurological disorder that is still now well known and therefore not well researched and I have found it very common for neurologist to not know much about it. Dr. Gibson was no different. She did not have the foggiest idea what she was talking about and even tried to say she didn't think I had the disorder. Her information was very dated and did not line up to what is now known about my disorder. I was diagnosed 2 years ago by a neurosurgeon who specializes in my disorder. He ordered several MRIs and he said my symptoms lined up perfectly. However, Dr. Gibson pretty much said that I had imagined my symptoms and she said that some people just hurt for no reason. This made her sound like a complete idiot. Sure sometimes people can focus too much on pain and therefore psychologically they cause pain. But I have had 20+ symptoms of my disorder and I think it's rather ignorant of her to say that she doesn't think there is anything to my symptoms, especially after seeing me once and talking to me for 15 minutes. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone due to her "i'm the doctor you aren't" mentality. I know much more about my disorder than she does and it was very obvious. I will not be following up with her. My disorder is called chiari malformation. An example of the problems with this doctor: my condition has to do with herniation of brain tissue. One patient may have a 13mm herniation and have no symptoms however a patient with a 2mm may have all the symptoms possible and no one knows why. This is very well documented. However because I have a 4 mm Dr. Gibson said it wasn't enough to have any symptoms and therefore she didn't think I had chiari. I am shocked that a neurologist can be this stupid. She also seems young, maybe in about 10 years she'll get over the fact that she doesn't know everything.

November 11th, 2009

I saw this doc at wake forest.

I saw this doc at Wake Forest University 2008...She was great then and I'm sure she still is now. She has a great bedside manner but she is still honest about your condition and prognosis. She is one in a million I hope that time doesn't only improves her qualities as a doc, but she is already good.

February 11th, 2017