A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox is Excellent. Dr. Campbell-Fox has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell-Fox graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell-Fox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell-Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Campbell-Fox practice?
Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Campbell-Fox, Dr. Molly Campbell-Fox, Dr. Marlyn Campbell-Fox, Dr. Marybeth Campbell-Fox, Dr. Mimi Campbell-Fox, Dr. Marianne Campbell-Fox, Dr. Polly Campbell-Fox, Dr. Marisela Campbell-Fox