A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell-Fox graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Campbell-Fox has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anne Campbell-Fox DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Campbell-Fox practice?
- Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Campbell-Fox practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.