A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cantwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cantwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cantwell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantwell graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Cantwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Cantwell MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Cantwell practice?
- Dr. Mary Cantwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Cantwell practices Anesthesiology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Falls Church Anesthesiologists.