A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Caraher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Caraher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Caraher, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Caraher graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Caraher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Terese Caraher DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Caraher practice?
- Dr. Mary Caraher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Caraher practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.