Dr. Mary Caraher DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
POA for Healthcare for Dr Caraher's patient
I am a RN and POA for healthcare for my 71 year old mother. My mother is a patient of Dr. Caraher's and has been for several years. My mother recently was hospitalized and Dr. Caraher was amazing at collecting my mother's updated medical information, she remembered my mother despite my mother not have had seen her in a couple years prior, saw my mother immediately upon discharge from the hospital and has been very proactive in managing my mother's care. As a RN, I am familiar with the customary clinical and hospital practices and can say that Dr. Caraher substantially exceeds the standard practices in terms of healthcare management of her patients as well as being an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend her.

December 30th, 2014
Highly recommend Dr Caraher
Dr Caraher is always on time, she listens to what I need to explain to her, she is compassionate and cares for her patients.

May 2nd, 2014
When I saw this doctor I did not have a lot of issues. I did have to correctly inform her on how to write a prescription for insulin. I feel a family doctor should know how to do so. Then my kids saw her. She refused to see them because we claim a religious exemption and do not vaccinate them. I have NEVER had this issue before with a doctor.

October 7th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Caraher is an excellent doctor. She is by far the best diagnostician I have ever met. In addition, she is warm and empathetic and truly cares about her patients. I have been her patient for many years, and she is also my teen aged daughters' doctor. The front desk staff are friendly and professional. I recommend Dr. Caraher without reservation.

April 3rd, 2013
I was led to Dr. Mary Caraher when looking for a family doctor for my newborn. I was confident that she would take good care of my little girl. My husband and I feel very strongly about vaccinating our child her first year of life for many reasons. Our first visit she was respectful towards our decision to not vaccinate, but encouraged us to accept the vaccines. My baby just had her 2 month check up and Dr. Caraher decided at the end of the appointment to discontinue further care. I think it was irresponsible of her for 2 reasons. First, she did not give us any notice to find a new doctor. It's very critical to have a doctor lined up for a newborn. It was highly unethical! Secondly, its irresponsible for her to coerce and persuade patients into these vaccines without informing them of the short and long term damages and risks. I'm happy that we discontinued our relationship. I feel sorry for other patients who are intimidated by these jerk doctors.

February 2nd, 2012
Best Doctor!
Mary Caraher is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is patient, listens to her patients, and will research anything and everything a patient is concerned about. I have never had a doctor who truly cares . . . I have been her patient for 11 years now.