Dr. Mary Carbone Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary Carbone?

January 25th, 2017

Lazy

Lazy

July 18th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and experienced

I'm surprised by the horrible reviews on this website. My daughter was a patient of Dr. Carbone's for six years until she relocated to Florida. We were very pleased with Dr. Carbone's expertise in her field. In fact, I even took my daughter to Columbia University AND CHOP Children's Hospital of Philadelphia ( both top notch children's hospitals in the courtry) for second opinions and Dr. Carbone was the most knowledgeable with our diagnosis. Keep in mind the initial diagnosis took a few months and tests, a nasal spray medication and sleep studies.

September 24th, 2013

Worst experience ever

Dr. Carbone diagnosed my 2-month-old daughter without ever examining her. She never came to see her just spoke to my husband over the phone and guilted him into ordering an unecessary test. Once the test was completed incorrectly she than required we go home with an apnea alarm which my daughter did not need. Again diagnosing her only over the phone and not speaking to both of us about what the test showed. A second opinion negated her findings and rendered her test useless. It seems like she just wanted to bill for the non-examination and then require us to visit her to bill again. Valley Hospital should be embarrassed by the way she treated my daughter!

January 18th, 2012

furious

These people are hacks--just looking to mack a buck on your children. They recommended surgery for my three year old and wanted to drug my other child. Does this make sense to you? If so, have at it.

March 11th, 2011

be careful of her diagnosis-get second opinion from ENt and other sleep lab

October 12th, 2016