Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Cardoza
Dr. Mary Cardoza, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburg, CA, with another office in Concord, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cardoza is affiliated with John Muir Physician Network, Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens in new window and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. Dr. Cardoza has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Cardoza has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...