A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Carlin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans