Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Carlin
Dr. Mary Carlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Carlin is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Huguley Memorial Medical Center and Cook Children's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Carlin has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Mary Carlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.