A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cerni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cerni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerni graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cerni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cerni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Cerni practice?
Dr. Mary Cerni practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.