A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cerni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cerni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerni
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cerni Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerni graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cerni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Caizza Cerni DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Cerni practice?
- Dr. Mary Cerni has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cerni practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.