Learn more about Dr. Mary Cerni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cerni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerni
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cerni Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerni graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cerni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Caizza Cerni DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Cerni practice?
- Dr. Mary Cerni has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cerni practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.