Learn more about Dr. Mary Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Finnorn Chan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Chan practice?
- Dr. Mary Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Gastroenterologists.