Learn more about Dr. Mary Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Finnorn Chan MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Chan practice?
- Dr. Mary Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Gastroenterologists.