Dr. Mary Chappell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mary Chappell?

BEST OB IN TOWN!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Chappell is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I started seeing her when I was 14, I am now 21. She's very knowledgeable, she's accurate, she's prompt, and she's funny. She truly cares about her patients and takes her job very seriously. I can't see myself going to any other gynecologist.

The Best GYN in GA

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Chappell is one of the best GYN in GA You will not find a better doctor. She cares and listens to you. Her honesty is refreshing. I have worked with several doctors from Wellstar, Emory, NSH and Piedmont and she is top of the line.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Absolutely love Dr Chappell! I was unsure about her at first because she was really fast and I felt overwhelmed. However, after a few more appointments I have really gotten to know her and love her! She is extremely intelligent and knows her stuff. This is the kind of OBGYN you want on your case. If you feel she speaks too fast and doesn't answer all your questions then write them down and tell her before hand that you have some questions to ask and she will answer each one. I absolutely love her and highly recommend her to those who want someone with experience in this practice. Also, she cares a ton about her patients and is very genuine, which is very important to me. I wish I could find a PCP like her..

Yearly Exam

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I've been going to this practice for YEARS, however, I just switched to Dr. Chappell...and had no expectation. When she walked in the room, I realized I had met her before, and she was most patient. I appreciated her taking the time to talk about several things with me, and I would highly recommend her. In fact, I believe she is known for a particular procedure she performs....unique to most gynecologist. I'll write more after my second visit in October!

Very Good only on the first meeting/ visit ...

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I really like her on our first meeting. She talked to me at her office, very nice, spent time with me and answered my questions. She was also open minded and supportive of our method of family planning. I also received a thank you card a week after my visit. During my first visit I actually mentioned to her a concern but she said it should be normal... I went back after few months with the same concern and that's the only time she tried to examine it. I also felt so uncomfortable during the 2nd visit. It felt so rushed and it felt like I wasn't allowed to ask any questions. She kept trying to move her body towards the door, like a cue that she's done and need to leave already. The 2nd time around too I felt stupid by the way she talked to me about the family planning method we practice. It was confusing because at first she was supportive about it then the 2nd time around she seemed to imply that it was a useless / foolish method. I just think that OB GYNs or any doctor should know that since they are dealing with people's health/ body, they have to expect that they will get lots of questions. Especially women's health that is very unique and complicated at times. We are dealing with our hormones and all the things we have to go through that need proper guidance. I hope to find a kind, attentive, and consistent OB GYN.

You want her in your delivery room!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

When I met Dr. Chappell, I was not sure about her. She has spunk and is forward. Then she was the Dr. on call when I went into labor it wasn't until then that I realized that is exactly the kind of Dr./person you need. She was helpful, funny, and encouraging. She coaches you through the birthing process and really makes you feel like you can do it! I was so greatful for her and recomended my sister to her for her pregnancy. She ended up delivering my sisters baby as well and had an equally good experience. We both love her and would recomend her to anyone.

Terrible Beside Manner

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. Chappell is rude and distracted whenever I have met with her. She doesn't listen to me and often cuts me off. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. There are some other nice doctors in the practice, though!

Definitely worth it!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I love Dr. Chappell!! I've been going to her for years. She is very fast, but I think that is just her personality. If you start asking her questions, she will stop and discuss anything you want. I've gone through maternity and surgery for endometriosis with her. She remembers my details (usually without looking at her file) and knows me personally, which I find comforting. My only complaint is that staff is not as personable as she is and the voicemail message when leaving a message for the nurse is almost 10 minutes long (or seems like it). I've been going to her for 6-7 years now and highly recommend her!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

I have been seeing her since she started at the practice and I have always been more than satisfied with everything she has done for me. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She talks to you so that you have a full understanding of what is going on and what she is going to do. I had complete trust in her skills and knowledge for my surgery and multiple procedures done at the same time earlier this year. I came out with the same expectations as I had going in. I will also take my daughter to her in a couple of years for her visits as well

I trust Dr. Chappell

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Chappell's for over 10 years. She is an excellent surgeon and I trust her completely with my gyn concerns and health. I highly recommend Dr. Chappell and her practice.

I don't use anyone else

Posted on June 10th, 2010

I have been with chappell through two babies and many years. I am a big fan. she is point blank with her diagnosis and suggestions. she doesn't mince words and I like that in a doctor. I am not there for a friendly chat (which I have had many times with her)but when it is time to talk medicine she tells me exactly what I need to know and doesn't muddy the waters. I like that.