A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Chau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Chau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Chau, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chau graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary C Chau DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Chau practice?
- Dr. Mary Chau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Chau practices Family Medicine near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Sun City Primary Care Doctors.