Dr. Mary Chau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Chau?

February 17th, 2017

Have had several health issues lately and she has gone out of her way to help us thru them including after hours phone calls and scheduling us in at last minute..

April 29th, 2016

Disgusted at Staff Service. Dr is great but staff is not

Great doctor, rude and incompetent staff. I've been going to Dr Chau for quite a while now but lately there seems to be a change in office service. If there could be an overhaul in staff and staff management, I would highly recommend Dr. Chau. But I cannot when the majority of your time there will be dealing with the staff. And lord help you if you need to speak to the doctor. I was told that the doctor doesn't make phone calls that I would have to make an appointment to speak with the doctor and that appointment would be in two months. In what world does a doctor not talk to a patient. I really liked Dr. Chau herself I think she is an amazing doctor but her staff is going to leave her with no patients. Dr Chau please revisit your practice of not talking to patients over the phone to get more information especially when you have your incompetent staff call the patient to give them instructions. I am so disgusted with the service the last two months.

November 2nd, 2015

outstanding!

August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Chau is a very good Dr. Very thorough and above all she takes time to talk about any and all of my concerns. A great Dr. her staff are very courteous and efficient in their duties. I have found a great Dr. And I think I'll keep her.

July 30th, 2014

Nightmare

They were unprofessional and treated me like a drug addict when I wanted to get a refill of medicine I've been taking for years. Made me and my kids wait over an hour for someone to come talk to us. Worst doctors office experience I ever went to.

April 30th, 2014

Done

Great doctor, rude and incompetent staff. If there could be an overhaul in staff and staff management, I would highly recommend Dr. Chau. But I cannot when the majority of your time there will be dealing with the staff. And lord help you if you have an HMO instead of a PPO. You will get your appointments cancelled and your insurance company and med group will be lied to as to why. I'm switching doctors because no one needs to deal with that, which is unfortunate because I really liked Dr. Chau herself.

January 31st, 2014

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Chau for several years and have heartily recommended her to my friends. She has a really friendly manner about her, takes the time to explain everything and draws out responses to find out what's happening. She's very caring and good humored. I've moved about 40 minutes away but still go back to see her as when you find a good one, you keep them.

July 29th, 2013

bad staff!

My favorite doctor ever! BUT BUT BUT her office staff is horrible. why would she allow rude employees to ruin her business?

June 12th, 2013

Poor patient consideration

I switched over to Dr Chau from Dr Danek because Dr Chau was recommended to me. MISTAKE! I like her . She seemed nice.. IF you can ever get in to see her. I have seen her once because she's 4-6 weeks out on appointments. Her front desk girl Kelley is rude.. I got tired of the poor office help and lack of urgency to help me with an appointment and I switched back to Dr Danek where I have been for 10 years and should have just stayed..

April 2nd, 2013

the worst

The whole practice is run by her husband, Tony (who they say is only the office manager). She makes me wait always at least an hour for a scheduled apt. Never will call in a refill for me, or if she does it takes a couple of weeks for her to "get around to it". The office is always dirty. Tony the office manager/husband/whatever likes to make the front office girls laugh by making fun of the patients, no matter who hears this. Just an overall terrible experience.

February 13th, 2013

rda

Nice Dr. never have appt available when ypu need it. Only for yearly checkup do to appt made with at least one month anticipation! When you are sick good luck! Always urgent care..

November 2nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

First visit with Dr. Chau went well. First doctor to ever prescribe medication for nasal allergies & discovered a hearing impairment. Took care of necessary immunization titer bloodwork & paperwork that I needed for school. Referred gastroenterologist and ENT doctor for a colonoscopy & hearing test. Medical Assistant had to call me back with the referral (they forgot). Dr. Chau took time to ask Qs and has good bedside manners. Highly recommended!