Dr. Mary Chen Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary Chen?

Posted on June 8th, 2010

She is not there enough and when she is ,it's like her mind is elsewhere. My last visit was so disappointing. I was told they would schedule a full bone density test and it was never scheduled. They put the wrong code in for my yearly routine visit and the nurse ( MARY ) would not cooperate to help me get the code changed for my insurance company to pay for the visit. After many phone calls to the nurse, insurance company and university billing on my part, I finally got the nurse to do her part. It was very stressful and so frustrating. Dr. Chen's heart is not in her practice. I was glad to receive a letter stating that she is taking a leave of absence. Since the birth of her children , her mind is with them. I started with her and thought she was great. Then I was switched to Dr. Ward and thought she was the best ever. Then she left the practice and I was switched back to Dr. Chen and just felt that the care was not there. I am relieved not to have to go back to her even though it will be frustrating to start over yet again with another internist.

Posted on June 15th, 2017