A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wasko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasko
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wasko, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasko graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wasko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Chester Wasko M.Sc, MD, and MS is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Wasko practice?
- Dr. Mary Wasko has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Wasko practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.