Internists, Rheumatologist

4815 Liberty Ave
Suite 222
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
(412) 578-1152
Locations and availability (1)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Marcella Harperez-Cipriani on Jun 27th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Wasko in January of this Year (2014). When I went into this office I was afraid, Only because I had neglected myself for 14 year's.(due to being a care taker). I could NOT even comb my own hair, Or walk down stairs without assistance Due to RA. This is only 3 months I have been there, and I can walk, drive, and do my back in the shower with NO assistance. I am 61 years old. I am so Greatfull, I was lead to West Penn Hospital.

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I had to change rheumatologists because my employer changed our health care benefits. The best thing that came out of that change was my move to her practice. You will not find a more caring or professional physician. She is the best of the best, I'm so very fortunate that I found her. I am receiving better care since she has taken me on as a patient.

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

Very compassionate, knowledgeable, and informative. Takes appropriate amount of time. Office nurses and staff very helpful.

|  I felt so well cared for  |  show details
by M.F. Johnson on Dec 22nd, 2009

Dr. Wasko took the time to understand all the ramifications of how RA affects me, to address what medicine could address, and suggest alternatives for the other concerns. Since she has left the Arthritis Institute, I am seeing another very caring doctor, but I do not feel as well cared for. I miss her.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by Serap Ozcan on Jun 1st, 2009

After visiting several different doctors, luckily, I was finally found her. She is very considerate, nice, caring doctor. I recommend strongly.