A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cheung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from M.D., SUNY Downstate College of Medicine.
Dr. Cheung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Cheung MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Mary Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Cheung practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.