Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Cheung
Dr. Mary Cheung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Great Neck, NY and New Hyde Park, NY. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheung is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Cheung has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Cheung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Madhusudhana Kanagala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi41
Dr. James Gasperino
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bronx, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Amardeep Saluja
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi16