A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cholankeril:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cholankeril is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cholankeril
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Cholankeril Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cholankeril graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Cholankeril has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary George Cholankeril MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. Cholankeril practice?
- Dr. Mary Cholankeril has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cholankeril practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Oncologists.