A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Whyte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Whyte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Christina Whyte MD is a female Pediatric Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Whyte practice?
- Dr. Mary Whyte has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Whyte practices Pediatric Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Pediatric Surgeons.