A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Churchwell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchwell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Churchwell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Churchwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Churchwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Churchwell practice?
Dr. Mary Churchwell practices Dermatology and Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Germantown Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Churchwell, Dr. Mamie Churchwell, Dr. Mara Churchwell, Dr. Mari Churchwell, Dr. Maria Churchwell, Dr. Mariah Churchwell, Dr. Mariam Churchwell, Dr. Marian Churchwell