A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Churchwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Churchwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Churchwell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchwell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Churchwell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Churchwell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Churchwell practice?
- Dr. Mary Churchwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Churchwell practices Dermatology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Dermatologists.