Dr. Mary Blackman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Danbury, CT

3.2

April 29th, 2015
Awful
The rudist Dr I have ever seen. She has no bedside manner. I would not refer her to any one

March 27th, 2014
Dismissive and can be very rude. not good with people who have mental illness like depression. She misdiagnosed me so badly that it was sad. Said I had nothing wrong with me and that I shouldn't come back. I had something very wrong with me. Dr. Blackman just didn't diagnose it correctly.

September 17th, 2012
smart
. B isexcellent - This website is impossible to navigate.

September 22nd, 2010
Highly Recommended
I have been seeing Dr. Blackman for several years now. There is a wait for a physical - but for an issue the office handles it pretty quickly.She has always taken my physical complaints seriously, even though the vital signs were not out of the normal.

May 8th, 2009
Don't waste your time.....
I had a good start with the lady but after I actually needed "Care" or advice she told me to come in for an appointment, nothing was done for the appt, NOTHING!!! and I was charged $132.00. I then called about the same complaint that she did nothing about the first time, she just disregarded it as something normal and never looked at me, the 2nd time she wanted me to come in for another appointment, after I asked if she'll actually do anything this time than just chat with me for 30 sec she told me I can find another practice if I don't like the way i've been treated. If I was TREATED that was one thing....She never treated the problem initially....I'm never going back there I'd rather save my $132.00 this time thanks.

September 28th, 2008
great doctor
Dr. Blackman is extraordinarily patient and she always takes time to explain things in terms that I can understand. If she doesn't have an answer, she will find the answer and get back to me. I have been her patient for at least ten years and have never felt that she talks down to me. When needed she refers me to appropriate specialists. I think she is an extraordinary doctor.