A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Clemency:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Clemency, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemency graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Clemency has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Virginia Clemency MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Clemency practice?
- Dr. Mary Clemency has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Clemency practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Antioch, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists, Walnut Creek Internists, and Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners.