A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Clemency:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Clemency, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemency graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Clemency has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Virginia Clemency MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary V. Clemency practice?
- Dr. Mary Clemency has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Clemency practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists, Walnut Creek Internists, and Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners.