Learn more about Dr. Mary Coan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Coan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Coan, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Coan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louise Coan MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Coan practice?
- Dr. Mary Coan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Coan practices Family Medicine near Clifton Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Macedon, NY and Shortsville, NY.
See Clifton Springs Primary Care Doctors.