A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Coan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Coan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Coan, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Coan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louise Coan MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Coan practice?
- Dr. Mary Coan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Coan practices Family Medicine near Clifton Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Macedon, NY and Shortsville, NY.
See Clifton Springs Family Physicians.