Dr. Mary Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Cochran?

June 18th, 2014

Baby vomiting blood, couldn't get a nurse call back

My 5 month old was vomiting blood last night. I called the answering service and had the nurse paged 5 times for over an hour. I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK!!! I had to call a 6th time and demand to speak with a doctor. I'm changing practices immediately.

August 23rd, 2011

We LOVE her!

We have four children and we think that Dr. Cochran is the best. She is a great person and she is great at what she does. All of our children really like her. I trust her and repect the information that she provides us. Her office staff are wonderful also.

June 18th, 2014