Long wait show details Long wait
by annoyed on Nov 13th, 2013

took my son in to see the doctor and was told it looks like chickenpox.. turns out it was hand, foot, mouth once we got a seconded opinion. went in asking for weight loss and was told to join weight watchers. She didn't even bother doing any testing to see what was causing the weight gain and offered no other help at all. Seriously if she doesn't want to help people then maybe she should retire. This isn't the only issues. Once I had an appointment at 1 pm and was still in the room at 4 pm waiting because she forgot about me being in the room. seriously people that is so unprofessional.

Jun 27th, 2012

Rudest doctor I've EVER met

Sep 25th, 2010

Dr. Compton is, by far, the best Dr. I have worked with. She is very brillant in her work (knowledge and patient care/follow-up). She genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Her work ethic is impecable. Not a better Dr. can be found.

mrs. charles enyart show details mrs. charles enyart
by kathy and charles enyart on Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. mary has really dne a great job with my husband. she really cares about her patients. how ever her nurse and office help do not give dr. mary her messages and that prevents proper care for patenits. we both think alot of her as a dr. and hope that some thing gets done about getting her phone messages from other dr. and case mangers.