Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Connolly
Dr. Mary Connolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center, Barbara Bush Children's Hospital and Central Maine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Connolly has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mary Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.
Dr. Hassan Dannawi
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Bangor, ME 0 mi45
Dr. Theodore Logan
Bangor, ME 0 mi34
Dr. Mark Brown
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi44