A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Constante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Constante graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Constante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Constante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Constante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Constante practice?
Dr. Mary Constante practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Constante, Dr. Molly Constante, Dr. Marlyn Constante, Dr. Marybeth Constante, Dr. Mimi Constante, Dr. Marianne Constante, Dr. Polly Constante, Dr. Marisela Constante