A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Constante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constante
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Constante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Constante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Constante graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Constante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Constante MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Constante practice?
- Dr. Maria Constante has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Constante practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.