A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Constante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constante
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constante Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Constante, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Constante graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Constante has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Constante MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Constante practice?
- Dr. Maria Constante has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Constante practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.