A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Conway is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Conway MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Conway practice?
- Dr. Mary Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Conway practices Internal Medicine near Washington, NC.
See Washington Internists.