A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Corbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Corbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Corbitt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbitt graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louise Corbitt MD is a female Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Corbitt practice?
- Dr. Mary Corbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Corbitt practices Neurology near Sherwood, AR.
See Sherwood Neurologists.