Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Corretti
Dr. Mary Corretti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Corretti is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Corretti has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Corretti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Nancy Strahan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi40