A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Costanza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Cancer, and Colon Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Costanza graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Costanza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costanza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Costanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Costanza practice?
Dr. Mary Costanza practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Costanza, Dr. Mamie Costanza, Dr. Mara Costanza, Dr. Mari Costanza, Dr. Maria Costanza, Dr. Mariah Costanza, Dr. Mariam Costanza, Dr. Marian Costanza