A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cox is Excellent. Dr. Cox has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Cox practice?
Dr. Mary Cox practices Pediatrics near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Cox, Dr. Molly Cox, Dr. Marlyn Cox, Dr. Marybeth Cox, Dr. Mimi Cox, Dr. Marianne Cox, Dr. Polly Cox, Dr. Marisela Cox