Learn more about Dr. Mary Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cox has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Cox practice?
Dr. Mary Cox practices Pediatrics near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Snellville Pediatricians.