A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Coy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Coy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Coy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Coy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Coy practice?
- Dr. Mary Coy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Coy practices Psychiatry near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Psychiatrists.