Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 27th, 2013

Dr. Cross and her staff are extremely professional. Her medical assistant called me back as soon as my test results were available. Dr. Cross has a wonderful bed side manner and listens carefully to her patients' concerns. I have been going to her for 3 years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Dr. Cross!

Rose MacAskie show details Rose MacAskie
Jul 19th, 2012

Mary Cross is the best diagnostician I have ever known. She has been my doctor since I was 19 and still spends time with me as if its my first visit. She saved my son's live 10 years ago. She is an incredable Doctor and an amazing human being.

Mar 20th, 2012

couldn't ask for a better primary care physician.

Nov 30th, 2011

Dr. Cross is very courteous and her bedside manner is excellent! She was recommended by a co-worker and I am very grateful to have her as my primary care physician. She makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time she needs to explain in detail any factions that are needed. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and also her office.

Our visit with Dr. Mary Cross show details Our visit with Dr. Mary Cross
by Rebecca & John Small on Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Mary Cross is a very compassionate doctor. She is very professional, the office staff is courtesy, professional, and very kind. What I love the most about Dr. Cross if there is a problem she do not hesitate to have her patient take additional test if necessary, she is always determine to pinpoint the problem. One of the office staff always call with the test results as soon as the results are available. During the time I visit Dr. Cross office I was not in the waiting room no longer than five minutes before one of the staff was calling my name.