Dr. Mary Cross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Cross and her staff are extremely professional. Her medical assistant called me back as soon as my test results were available. Dr. Cross has a wonderful bed side manner and listens carefully to her patients' concerns. I have been going to her for 3 years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Dr. Cross!

July 19th, 2012
Rose MacAskie
Mary Cross is the best diagnostician I have ever known. She has been my doctor since I was 19 and still spends time with me as if its my first visit. She saved my son's live 10 years ago. She is an incredable Doctor and an amazing human being.

March 20th, 2012
couldn't ask for a better primary care physician.

November 30th, 2011
Dr. Cross is very courteous and her bedside manner is excellent! She was recommended by a co-worker and I am very grateful to have her as my primary care physician. She makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time she needs to explain in detail any factions that are needed. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and also her office.

December 28th, 2009
Our visit with Dr. Mary Cross
Dr. Mary Cross is a very compassionate doctor. She is very professional, the office staff is courtesy, professional, and very kind. What I love the most about Dr. Cross if there is a problem she do not hesitate to have her patient take additional test if necessary, she is always determine to pinpoint the problem. One of the office staff always call with the test results as soon as the results are available. During the time I visit Dr. Cross office I was not in the waiting room no longer than five minutes before one of the staff was calling my name.