Dr. Mary Cueva MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
Not a Dr. Liar and Vindictive
Mary Cueva is not a doctor who you can trust. She is evil and vindictive. I went to her around six months, I had a sebaceous cyst on the lip of my vagina and the pain were horrible I wasn't able to see Mary because she were full. I seen another doctor in the office. As usually I had my two service animals with me. (my previous baby were 19 years old he died in my arms, his death brought down the shingle and when it left it damage my nerve in my left leg. I drag that leg, the dog carriage help me to walk) The doctor said they do not allow dogs as service animal for emotional or mental support. My dogs travel in a secure dog stroller. If my service animal wasn't allowed neither were I. They lied and said the dog bark at him. To get to the point,during that time it were time for my recertification of my live in aide. I been having a live in aide over seven years now.Mary told Section 8 I didn't needed no live in Aide; She put my life in danger. My name is Lorine Chism I am 70 year old. below is my medical condition. The latest issued is My lupus is attacking my nervous system. You can contact me at chismlorine@gmail.com. SHE IS THE ONLY DR WHO SAID THAT. Health Issue Date Noted Sacroiliac sprain 07/21/2010 Edema 09/15/2010 Systemic lupus erythematosus (CMS/HCC) 02/01/2012 Pain, joint, shoulder 06/24/2009 Joint pain, hip 04/17/2012 Psoriasis 05/13/2010 Encopresis 03/14/2013 Hypercholesterolemia 03/10/2009 Pain, upper back 07/05/2013 Breast pain 10/31/2013 Hypothyroidism 03/10/2009 Fibromyalgia 09/08/2009 Anxiety 05/05/2010 Lumbar radiculopathy 07/21/2010 Collagen vascular disease (CMS/HCC) 02/13/2012 Hyperactivity of bladder 02/01/2012 Fatigue 02/01/2012 Complaints of memory disturbance 03/14/2013 Major depression, recurrent, chronic (CMS/HCC) 02/01/2012 Hiatal hernia 03/10/2009 Psoriatic arthropathy (CMS/HCC) 05/13/2010 Shortness of breath 08/28/2012 Tingling 08/28/2012 Eyelid edema 11/13/2012 Cutaneous candidiasis 10/24/2012 Postmenopausal bleeding 09/17/2014 Vaginitis 03/14/2013 Esophageal reflux 03/10/2009 Lumbar strain 07/21/2010 Restless leg syndrome 04/24/2009 Vitamin D deficiency 02/19/2012 Morbid obesity (CMS/HCC) 03/14/2013 Chronic pain 03/10/2009 Dysphagia 06/05/2017 History of bariatric surgery 10/17/2016 Bowel incontinence 06/19/2017

May 20th, 2015
Great doctor
This doctor is truly one of a kind, extremely knowledgeable and straight forward with the necessary treatments. I also work in the medical field and understand how some patients think they know better than the doctor, especially after the doctor spends their whole life studying medicine. She speaks Spanish as well.

January 22nd, 2014
Basic Physical
I've changed doctors. Not very good.

January 14th, 2014
I work in healthcare, and I will never go back to Dr.Cueva. She gives an incredibly poor physical and never follows up but Greybill will make sure they sent you emails about their "cosmetic procedures".

December 1st, 2011
Best Doctor, she rocks
I have been pt. of Cueva for many years and by far is the best doctor I have ever had in my 25 years living in california. She truly listen to your problem and move mountain in helping get your medical issue solved. If she can't solve the problem, she will get the best doctors for you.

February 3rd, 2017