Dr. Mary Curry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 19th, 2015
Poor service
My daughter had an appointment at 3pm so we arrived at 2:45pm. Other patients that had come in after us were seen right away. We had to wait 1 hour and 43 minutes before Dr. Curry meet with us. Then she proceeded to automatically prescribe facial medication to us with out giving directions or even telling us the reason for the meds. I had to inturupt the doctor to ask these question. Service overall is unwelcoming, took too long, and the doctor seem like she did not care. To her, we were just customers shopping for facial meds. I would not recommend this place to anyone, ever.

March 20th, 2015
Don't bother. Especially if you are male.
Dr. Curry's office is pretty much a joke. If you are a male her and her entire staff treat you with what is essentially veiled scorn. I had some problems with eczema, a few moles that had changed shape and size, and an overwhelming problem with acne breakouts despite the over the counter stuff I had tried. (I'm 32 years old, I'm sick of having acne) The appointment took 3 months to get seen. When I finally got there I found her staff to be rude, and her entire office is very clearly a bunch of man-haters. When she finally deigned me worthy of seeing (45 minutes after my appointment, and I was the only patient in the office the entire time) she made no bones about the fact that she really didn't want much to do with me, and that my problems were not really a concern for her. I had to practically beg to get something stronger for my acne and she only gave my moles a precursory glance. My eczema? She told me to just rub chap-stick on it. Finally had to go to a real doctor to get the proper prescription to take care of it. Sadly Dr. Curry (And I use the term Dr loosely) is the only dermatologist in town taking new patients.

February 13th, 2012
Dr. Mary Curry
For 23 years I have lived with extremely severe eczema. I made an appointment with Dr. Curry's office and I was able to get an appointment 3 months into the future. When my appointment day finally arrived, I showed up for my appointment 15 minutes in advance. Her receptionist (who was very nice) sat me in a room and told me it would be a short wait. Nearly 45 minutes later, after I went seeking answers, they informed me she was running a "little late" (I was the first appointment after lunch). I felt that this was very unprofessional and left the office.