A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cushman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cushman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cushman, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Cushman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cushman M.Sc and MD is a female Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Cushman practice?
- Dr. Mary Cushman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cushman practices Hematology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Hematologists.