Overall Review

2.1

January 10th, 2016
NOT Recommended
The few times that I have seen her have left me with more questions that answers. Basically, she seems annoyed with the whole process of dealing with a patient with legitimate concerns. She is rude, abrupt, and definitely not for the faint of heart.

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Cutting is a GOOD doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Cutting for a number of years, 15 with her and 18 with the group of doctors. I have found that Dr. Cutting listened to me and we discussed my options. If we disagreed she would allow me time to try things my way, and if the results were not to her satisfaction for my health she would make a recommendation and we would proceed with all of my health concerns in this manner. I would much rather change my diet or exercise than to take meds, sometimes it worked sometimes not. The reason I left the GYN clinic was due to the staff mishandling my request and health results. My mammogram was sent to Dr. Cutting and the desk staff mishandled it causing me to have to redo my mammogram, the desk staff refused to pass the information to Dr. Cutting or the nurse. The undue stress was devastating to me as I lost my mother to breast cancer.

January 21st, 2015
Favorite Doctor
Dr. Cutting has been my doctor for @ 30 years. She has seen me through ovarian cysts, and 3 healthy pregnancies and birth. She is blunt but very caring, and will fight for the best care for her patient. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

May 20th, 2014
Dr. Doom of GYN, not the office just HER!
I had to make an appointment for getting a cut sample inside my uterious. I did know who they assigned me to. Now I have had TWO C-sections, one is 1979 and one in 1985 and I am in my 50's and there is a scare. So Cutting comes in and starts to push, and I mean push the scope into my cervix and not slowly, and it starts to hurt. I told her it was too much pain, so she said hav'ent you ever had any children? DUH! I said what do you think the scars are from? Did you read even read my chart before you came in here? I said stop, was bleeding, and she is so, so RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. Extremely BAD MANNORS, and NO Bed side manners. She needs to leave this office. The others doctors are great in that office. She is the image of DR. DOOM. Stay away from this woman.

October 7th, 2013
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Dr Cutting is by far the worst physician I have ever seen (and I have been to a lot). I saw her a total of two times, both for “sick” visits so I did not specify a doctor for my appointment. She was extremely rude and disrespectful both visits. She undermined my intelligence and did not answer my questions or concerns at all. As it turned out, my concerns were legitimate as I eventually needed to see a specialist to deal with my condition and Dr. Cutting laughed it off and made me feel as if I was putting this upon myself. I felt personally offended by her demeanor and comments. I wish I had seen yelp before going to this practice because it looks as though she treats all of her patients like this. It is a disgrace to the practice she works for, and I question her motivation for her profession. I am switching doctors solely because of her.

September 26th, 2013
Patient
Today was my second visit at the Kenmore office. My mother goes to the same office, and, Dr. David Giammittorio, was present when I was born 23 years ago. Today's visit was disturbing, I keep pinching my self to make sure that this is real life. Dr. Cutting rushes in to my room and begins the appointment. No introduction, no hello, no good morning. She begins by looking at my sheet. I am a 5-5 23 year old former gymnast who has been super in shape and muscular her whole life. I have never once been self conscious about my body, and after today, I still will be proud for who I am. She glances and notices that I am not 139 pounds. (Note that muscle ways ALOT more than fat--so this is my normal weight. One may look at me and think I weigh 120). She goes..."Well Katy, you weighed in at 139 pounds...when you came over a year ago you were 129 pounds. You gained 10 pounds." Shocked that she called me out I mumbled over my words and responded "yes, I have. That was over a year ago, I was in college, taking adderall for my ADHD which caused me not to eat as much as my normal bottomless pit of a stomach..(to be frank---I looked WAY to skinny at 129 pounds, and look much healthier at my current weight) Her response was..."well, you gained 10 pounds..enough said." I shook it off and the apt continued. I was very nice to her and tried to make conversation. She did not crack a smile. She was very rough, and it hurt--but I figured that it was normal. I went on to do the standard blood work. As I am waiting outside the room to get my blood drawn, the sweet blood technician walks out. I hand her my paperwork. It was her first day in the office (god bless her). She looked at my paperwork and was a little confused, as was I. Dr. Cutting didn't specifically mark off what work was to be done. Dr Cutting then happened to walk by..the technician double checked with her and asked what work needs to be done..she aggressively grabbed the paperwork from the technician and rolled her eyes. The technician looked shocked and apologized and reminded her it was her first day. Dr. Cutting looks at me and mouths the words "she is crazy" and made the hand motion of crazy. I was shocked and stood up for her. I said "no she is doing just fine. She is great." I looked at the technician and repeated the words.."you are doing great today, thank you so much." I went in and got my blood work. Shocked by the cruel treatment I just saw, I told the technician the snark remarks she made about my weight. She was shocked too. After I was done with my blood work I started to walk out. Standing in a small kitchenette-like area where they process the blood work was Dr. Cutting and 3 nurses. I went up and said "Ok, I just finished my blood work, am I all done and good to go?" Dr. Cutting's response was: "Yep....just don't gain any more weight." My jaw dropped to the floor. The nurses looked like they just saw a ghost. Tears started to fill up in my eyes so I walked away so she would not see me cry. I then immediately turned back around and realized this woman IS NOT getting the last word. I went back to where she was and tapped on her shoulder. I tearfully said "excuse me..but you should be VERY careful about what you say to people. I will never be seeing you again." I rushed out of the office. I was in the hallway outside the office walking to the elevator when one of the nurses rushed out of the office to console me. She told me how proud she was of me and thanked me for finally standing up to her, as if her cruel remarks are a daily occurrence and she continues to get away with them. By then I was bawling crying thanking the nurse for coming after me. She made sure I was okay and I thanked her. She told me she would be reporting this to her manager, Ms. James, and told me to do the same. I told her I would be ok. I told her I was confident and if anything, her remarks about my weight made me want to go stuff a Bacon Cheeseburger in my mouth. We laughed, I thanked her and went about my day trying to not cry in front of other people. Today was surreal. I just pray that she does not make those comments to insecure girls who may have an eating disorder. I will remain confident and hold my head higher today.

August 16th, 2013
Very disappointed
After arriving early I had to wait 25 min for her to enter my room. No apology from her , just an unconcerned, detached, and brusque manner. She was not gentle during her exams and I left feeling as though my concerns were not heard.

May 15th, 2013
I saw Dr. Cutting after moving from out state. She gave me some concerning news bluntly and insensitively. I was worried and troubled by the diagnosis but after a complete pelvic exam found she was completely inaccurate. I waited for 20 minutes in the room until she finally arrived to go over my results. She never apologized or explained the false diagnosis. She is also rough in examinations. After seeing her twice, I am finding a new doctor.

August 5th, 2012
Seeing Dr. Cutting was a terrible experience. She made me feel unimportant and stupid, and did not care about my questions or concerns. She was rude, rough, and completely lacked empathy. I will never return to her clinic.

July 17th, 2012
I was very nervous since I'd never had an annual or pap before, and I'd read some negative reviews of her, but Dr. Cutting was very gentle. She does have a dry sense of humor and is very matter of fact, which I guess some people have taken the wrong way, but I appreciated. She was also very thorough in trying to make sure a recent change in my periods wasn't a sign of something worse.

June 19th, 2012
Not personable or caring
I've been to this dr more than once. I decided to give her another chance thinking that it was an off day for her. She was unfriendly, unapproachable and condescending. I felt uncomfortable in her care.

May 7th, 2012
Do not see this doctor
I recently saw Dr. Cutting for the first time and will never make an appt with her again. She was horrible - she didnt' even address a couple of my concerns and told me what i know to be incorrect information about one of my issues. Very cold, irritable, condesending - to me and her nurses. Worst gynecological experice I've ever had.